The Realme 10 Pro Plus not only comes with updated hardware but also the latest software – Realme UI 4.0 out of the box. It’s one of the best Android phones you can buy right now at this price. Realme 10 Pro+ 5G comes with a number of new technologies and improvements, especially in terms of display, camera and processor. read more
The new Realme UI 4.0 means not only an updated custom skin, but a bunch of new and updated features in the user interface. And there are new features in the camera UI, lock screen, home screen, settings and more. Here are some useful ones Realme10 Pro+ tips and tricks that can help you get the most out of your new purchase.
On December 8, the Chinese tech giant launched the Realme 10 Pro series in addition to the Realme UI 4.0 custom skin. The new custom skin brings new improvements targeting four fundamental areas of the operating system, including design, interaction, fluidity, and security. read more
Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Tips and Tricks:
Realme UI 4.0 Always On Display:
Realme 10 Pro+ 5G comes with exciting features in Always-On Display, which takes care of both music player and food delivery. Both entertaining acts are combined in your magical performance. read more
How to apply:
- Go to the device Institutions
- Scroll down and tap the Backgrounds & Styles
- Tap here Always-on display
- Tap the Contextual information
- Then switch the switch of tips [ Music player and Food Deliveries
Realme UI 4.0 Shelf:
The Realme 10 Pro Plus Shelf feature allows you to use your device efficiently and offers a seamless experience; With the Shelf function, you can search for information from your favourite widgets. Read more…
How To Use:
- Go to the device’s Settings
- Scroll down and tap on the Home Screen & Lock Screen
- Find and tap on the Swipe down on the Home screen
- Select Shelf, and it’s done
Realme UI 4.0 O-HAPTICS:
Realme UI 4.0 O-HAPTICS of 10 Pro Plus gives feedback for touch, Swipe etc. With the feature, you can feel it every time you touch and hold an app icon, scroll through the time picker, unlock your device, tap navigation buttons, and more. Read more.
How To Use:
- Navigation to the Phone’s Settings
- Scroll down and click on the Sound & vibration
- Select Haptics and tones
- Turn ON the System haptics toggle
Realme UI 4.0 Omoji 3.0:
Realme Omoji 3.0 is an AI function that allows you to share your feelings, experience, as well as facial expressions using Omoji. This feature supports WeChat video calls, video conferences, Douyin shooting videos, and Douyin live broadcasts.
How to Use:
- Enter the settings,
- From here, you can search for the Emoji at the top; click the Emoji icon to enter,
- Now, the phone camera will automatically capture the facial expression,
- Tap on the Edit button in the lower left corner,
- Here, you can create your own favourite image, like pinching the face in the game
Realme UI 4.0: How To Use YouTube App In Background Without Premium Subscription [Smart Recommendations]
Realme 10 Pro+ 5G: Realme UI 4.0 Smart Recommendations is a special feature that allows you to stream video in the background and enjoy music while doing other activities.
How to use:
- Navigation to that of the device Institutions
- Scroll down and tap the Special features
- Tap the Smart sidebar
- Turn ON the switch here Smart recommendations
Realme UI 4.0 Large Folder:
The Realme 10 Pro+ Large Folder feature keeps the phone screen organized by managing certified home screen apps with a single folder. In addition, this feature can organize and expand apps in traditional folders. Once it gets bigger, you can also change it to a smaller size at your leisure. Read more…
How to use:
- To a large app folder on Realme 10 Pro+
- First, drag and drop one app on another.
- Than, tap and delay that folder.
- Select Enlarge from the pop-up menu.
Realme UI 4.0 Smart Theming Engine (Material You) Feature:
Function Smart Theming Engine (Material You). enabled you to change the color of the user interface based on your current background color. The feature allows you to choose the color of the buttons, sliders, toggles, widgets, notification shade, quick settings, animations, and stock apps.
How to apply:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Now tap Wallpaper & Styles.
- Tap the Colors
- There are 11 different colors in the Material Your smart theme engine
Realme UI 4.0 Dual Mode Audio:
Dual-mode audio is a special feature of it Realme 10 Pro, so you can share your audio with friends, family and others. With the convenience, you can use both Bluetooth audio devices and wired audio devices at the same time, or you can choose the speaker.
How to use:
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Scroll down and tap Realme lab
- Tap on Dual mode audio
- From here, turn on the switch
- Choose media audio
- Bluetooth earphones
- Wired headphones
Realme UI 4.0 Dual Channel Acceleration:
Dual channel acceleration allows you to use both mobile data and Wi-Fi at the same time. It also allows the phone to automatically switch between the two when the connection is poor.
How to enable:
- Open Settings and navigation to Wi-Fi
- Here we can see and WiFi assistant.
- Click the WiFi assistant
- From here, tap the Dual channel gear
“If you like this article, follow us on Google News, Facebook, Telegramand Twitter. We will continue to bring you such articles.